Open UA procedure has active.tendering status and can be represented with the following diagram:
- tenderPeriod cannot be shorter than 15 days.
- enquiryPeriod always ends 10 days before tenderPeriod ends.
- If tender conditions are modified with less than 7 days left to tenderPeriod.endDate, this period should be extended so that from the moment of the change in the tender documentation until tenderPeriod.endDate has remained at least 7 days.
Claims and Complaits¶
- Claims can be submitted only if there are more than 10 days left in tenderPeriod.
- Complaints can be submitted only if there are 4 or more days left in tenderPeriod.