The Open Procurement Open UA procedure is plugin to Open Procurement API software. It requires 0.12 version of openprocurement.api package to work.
REST-ful interface to plugin is in line with core software design principles.
Open Procurement Open UA procedure is dedicated to Open Tender procedure for Ukrainian above threshold procurements. The code for that type of procedure is aboveThresholdUA.
The approach to Open UA procedure is different from core Open Procurement API procedure (that is used for below threshold procurements) mainly in stage that precedes auction. Differences are in the following aspects:
- Tender can be edited through the whole tenderPeriod (while in active.tendering state), but any edit that is close to tenderPeriod.endDate would require extending that period.
- There is no dedicated active.enguiries state.
- Questions can be asked within enquiryPeriod that is based upon tenderPeriod.
- Answers are provided during the whole tenderPeriod.
- Bids can be placed during the whole tenderPeriod.
- Placed bids are invalidated after any tender condition editing and have to be re-confirmed.
The project is in active development and has pilot installations.
The source repository for this project is on GitHub: https://github.com/ProzorroUKR/openprocurement.tender.openua
You can leave feedback by raising a new issue on the issue tracker (GitHub registration necessary).
- no active.enquiries status
- Bid invalidation
- Open Tender UA validation rules