The Defense open tender is plugin to Open Procurement API software.
REST-ful interface to plugin is in line with core software design principles.
The Defense open tender is a procedure dedicated to Ukrainian above threshold procurements for defense purposes. The code for this type of procedure is aboveThresholdUA.defense.
The approach to Defense open tender is different from core Open Procurement API procedure (that is used for below threshold procurements) mainly in stage that precedes auction. Differences are in the following aspects:
- Tender can be edited through the whole tenderPeriod (while in active.tendering state), but any edit that is close to tenderPeriod.endDate would require extending that period.
- There is no dedicated active.enguiries state.
- Questions can be asked within enquiryPeriod that is based upon tenderPeriod.
- Answers are provided during the whole tenderPeriod.
- Bids can be placed during the whole tenderPeriod.
- Placed bids are invalidated after any tender condition editing and have to be re-confirmed.
The project is in active development and has pilot installations.
The source repository for this project is on GitHub: https://github.com/ProzorroUKR/openprocurement.tender.openuadefense
You can leave feedback by raising a new issue on the issue tracker (GitHub registration necessary).